Wednesday, June 16, 2014
Board Members Present: Randy Buckley, President; Robert Martinez, Vice-President; Maria C. Bustamante, Secretary; and, Marge Garcia-Loehr.
Members Present: Richard Fisher
Operator Present: Unavailable
Bookkeeper Present: Ana Berry
Roll Call and Verification of Quorum: Randy Buckley verified a quorum.
Approval of Minutes from May 14, 2014, Meeting: Approved after reading of the Minutes.
1. Ana Berry handed out the Profit & Loss Report for May, 2014; the Profit & Loss Report from January through May, 2013; the Profit & Loss Budget v. Actual for May, 2014; and the Well History Summary Report
2. Randy Buckley handed out a Tesuque Water Association Water Usage chart, a Sold Miss as % Pumped chart and an Account Receivable Aging chart for May, 2014.
3. Randy reported that TWA’s water loss was only 3½%; therefore, there was never a leak in the system. Unfortunately, it appears someone was taking TWA’s water illegally.
4. TWA has two (2) opening for Board Members. A few customer names were brought up during the meeting as potential candidates.
5. Regarding the development of TWA’s history, Robert Martinez stated he spoke to Jose Jimenez, who is going to write down information he remembers regarding the early years of the Association.
6. Randy Buckley will speak to Rudy Martinez regarding fire hydrant locks.
7. Ana Berry will be renting a storage unit to store boxes of TWA files.
8. The Annual Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, July 9, 2014, beginning at 6:00 p.m. Ana Berry will mail out an Agenda ten (10) days before the meeting. The future of TWA’s water system and TWA’s past accomplishments will be talked about at the next meeting.
9. The Board Members present voted and approved an audit be performed.
The next meeting, the Annual Meeting, will take place on Wednesday, July 9, 2014, beginning at 6:00 p.m., at the Tesuque Elementary School.
Tags: June 2014